AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING FROM HANOI TO SOUTH KOREA– LATEST NOTES 2022
Airfreight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea is one of the busiest air freight transport routes in the world until now.
So, what should you pay attention to for your shipment to safely land at Incheon Airport (Korea)?
Do not miss the latest notes below; The One Logistics will support you in understanding and utilizing the services of air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea most optimally and effectively.
1. How long does air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea take per route?
Incheon Airport is the leading international airport and the largest airport in South Korea. It is considered the critical air transit gateway of East Asia and the whole of Asia. In recent years, the cooperation relationship between Vietnam and Korea has been promoted, leading to increasing demand for goods transportation between the two countries, mainly through two main methods: sea and air cargo. New transport routes are constantly being put into operation. In which, the most prominent is air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea.
Air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea is usually the choice of most businesses in the North of Vietnam. This is considered the leading solution for urgent project shipments, high-value goods, or express delivery. Typically, the transit time from Noi Bai to Incheon is 01 day (if direct flight) or 01 - 02 days (if connecting flight).
If you want Door to Door shipping, it will take about 04 days (for express delivery) or 05-07 days (for batch goods, common goods). With this form, the shipping company will take full responsibility for your shipment from the moment "out the door" of your house until it reaches the customer.
Notes to know:
- The weight of the shipment should not exceed 2 CBM (~2000kg).
- The cost of air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea is much more expensive than sea freight, so you should choose when you need to ship goods urgently, high-value goods.
2. How about the cost of air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea?
The freight rate from Noi Bai to Incheon will be calculated according to the formula:
Air freight cost = Unit cost x volume of goods.
Freight weight (CW) = Cargo volume : 6000
Express delivery weight = Cargo volume : 5000
Volume of goods (cubic meters) = Length x Width x Height (Note: Length, Width, Height are in Meters)
However, the cost of air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea will need to take into account many factors: Carrier, nature of goods, weight, size, Incoterms, POL (port of loading and unloading), and other fees: X-ray fee, terminal handling fee, storage fee (if any)…, In addition, the unit price will not be fixed, in the peak season, the unit price may increase due to higher transportation demand.
To specify the value of the fee to be paid, you should contact and consult a reputable shipping company that provides the service of air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea professionally. Because they constantly update the information updated daily, you will get the most accurate price for your shipment from time to time.
Because the charging method of regular shipping service and express service is different, you should choose based on the weight of your shipment.
If the order weight is <30kg, you should choose express delivery service to save time
If the order weight is > 30kg, you should choose a regular shipping service to keep costs
3. Procedures for customs declaration in air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea
If you need to use the customs declaration service for reasonable shipping from Hanoi to South Korea, you can refer to the following information about the required documents:
Document for imported goods
- Customs declaration, with results of channeling
- Commercial Invoice (Commercial Invoice): abbreviated (CI) is a commercial document used to pay the value of goods between the exporter and the importer.
- Bill of Landing.
- Import license
- Certificate of Specialized Examination
- Documents proving the organization or individual
- Value declaration
- Certificate of Origin (C/O)
- Packing list: Detailed copy of the content of the shipment to be transported
- Other goods-related documents and papers (according to specific requirements for each item)
Documents for exported goods:
- Declaration of export goods.
- Export license.
- Notice of exemption from inspection. Or it can be replaced with the original, specialized test result notice.
However, if you do not have experience in customs declaration, in my opinion, asking for the help of a professional service provider will be a wise choice for businesses to save time, human resources, and costs.
4. The One Logistics – The leading shipping service provider in Vietnam?
As a transport unit with many years of experience providing transportation services, including air freight shipping from Hanoi to South Korea, The One Logistics is the first reliable choice for businesses in Vietnam compared to other units.
We are always committed to providing customers with effective and optimal services based on available strengths, specifically:
- Provide a variety of transportation routes, global air transport, and specialized routes.
- Prestigious, flexible, closely connected airline network, constantly updating information
- Professional management process, regular shipping frequency every day
- Transport services for a variety of goods: ordinary goods, particular goods (frozen goods, fresh goods, dangerous goods, strong-smelling goods, large-format goods, etc.) under regulations'
- 100% cargo insurance
- Enthusiastic, experienced staff, ready to advise when required
- Competitive prices, with many incentives for big customers, regular customers
In addition, The One Logistics also provides supportive services such as Customs declaration, application for import and export permits, certificates (CO, CQ), and other sub-licenses...
For more detailed advice, please get in touch with us by information hotline: 0973.266.672 (Mr. Thang) for the most thorough support.
The One Logistic is pleased to serve you!
Tags: air freight shipping