The One Logistics guides the e-customs declaration details to the new and fresh feet of the logistics industry.
When referring to the import and export sector, it is indispensable a very important business is the customs declaration. Unlike before, the customs clearance of goods is verified through the paperwork and processing time is usually very long, sometimes up to 5-7 days for a declaration, the current customs declaration has become Easier with the electronic customs VNACCS / VCIS. This system is applied in the context of Vietnam's deep international integration, import-export activities are increasingly developed and help businesses save costs as well as goods clearance time.
1. What is e-customs declaration?
- E-customs declaration: It is a form of importing customs information with pre-installed software on the computer and then transmits the customs declaration to the customs office via the Internet and proceeds to clear the goods.
- Manual customs declaration: Customs declarants manually fill in the declaration form and then submit the declaration form together with some documents such as contract, packing list, invoice, C / O, B / L. , ...) to the customs office for clearance of goods.
- Currently there are 2 software used for e-customs declaration are Thai Son Software (Ecus, latest version is Ecus 5), and FPT (named FPT.TQDT, upgraded from AiKTX or FPT.KTX). In 2014, the customs has introduced the automatic VNACCS / VCIS Automated Customs Clearance System. The VNACCS / VCIS system consists of many softwares. In that, the owner will pay much attention to the software. After, especially e-customs declaration software:
- + Electronic Declaration (e-Declaration);
- + Electronic Manifesto (e-Manifest).
- + Electronic invoice (e-Invoice);
- + Electronic C / O (e-C / O);
- + Electronic payment (e-Payment);
2. How to register e-customs.
Enterprises must register e-customs procedures to use this form. The enterprise shall fill in the customs office's application form and submit it with the business registration certificate to the Customs Sub-Department. Results will be announced after 8 working hours.
3. Method of e-customs declaration.
Step 1: Declaration and transmission of the declaration.
The person submits the declaration in accordance with the criteria and standard format and then sends it to the customs office
Tags: e-customs declaration