IMPORT EXPORT SIM PHONE
Today, The One Logistics will introduce readers to import and export SIM card because recently, many people have called us to ask about the policy of importing sim card.
When businesses and individuals need to import and export phone sim cards, they will need to refer to Decree No. 58/2016 / ND-CP dated July 1, 2016 detailing the business of cryptographic products and services. civil and export and import of civil code products and Decree No. 53/2018 / ND-CP dated April 16, 2018 amending and supplementing Decree No. 58/2016 / ND-CP, the Law on Information Security Information network number 86/2015 / QH13 dated November 19, 2015. These two Decrees were consolidated by Document No. 03 / VBHN-BQP dated July 31, 2018.
With items of phone sim, which are built with integrated electronic card ("Smart" card), you can refer to group 8523, code 8523.52.00, 0% import tax rate. The phone card is classified as a smart card, with a cryptographic function description as a cryptographic component in the public key infrastructure PKI, a security data storage product.
According to Appendix II, List of civil code products for export and import according to the license attached to Decree No. 53/2018 / ND-CP dated April 16, 2018, the sim card is a product that requires a permit. at the Department of Civil Code Management and Cryptographic Product Inspection. Applications can be sent directly or via online public services to the Government Cipher Committee through the Department of Civil Code Management and Verification of cryptographic products. Before being able to apply for an import and export license, it is necessary to apply for a license so that the enterprise can trade in civil code products and services.
Enterprises shall be granted civil code product and service business licenses when they fully meet the conditions prescribed in Clause 2, Article 31 of the Law on Network Information Safety:
- Enterprises must have at least 02 technical staff with university or higher degree in one of the electronics - telecommunications, information technology, math and information security sectors; managers and executives graduating from one of the electronics - telecommunications, information technology, math, information security or other branch graduation branches and having information security training certificates.
- Having a system of equipment and facilities suitable to the scale of providing cryptographic products and services;
- Having technical plans in accordance with standards and technical regulations;
- There is a plan to protect and secure network information in the process of managing and providing civil code products and services;
- Enterprises must have a customer service system and technical assurance suitable to the scope and objects of supply and the quantity of products.
A dossier of application for a civil code product and service business license is made in two sets, including:
- An application for a civil code product and service business license;
- A copy of the Enterprise Registration Certificate or Investment Registration Certificate or other papers of equivalent value;
- Copies of diplomas or professional certificates of information security and safety of management, executive and technical teams;
- Technical plans include documents on technical properties and technical parameters of products; standards and technical regulations of products; service standards and quality; technical measures and solutions; product warranty and maintenance plan;
- Network information security and safety plan in the process of managing and providing civil code products and services;
- Business plan including scope, object of supply, scale of product quantity, customer service system service and technical assurance.
Time limit for processing dossiers: Within 30 days from the date of receiving complete dossiers, the Government Commission for Essentials shall evaluate and grant civil code product and service business licenses; In case of refusal, it must notify in writing and clearly state the reason.
The term of civil code product and service license is 10 years.
Enterprises shall be granted permits for export and import of civil code products when they fully meet the following conditions:
- Having a civil code product and service business license;
- Imported cryptographic products must be certified and announced according to the provisions of Article 39 of the Law on Network Information Safety No. 86/2015 / QH13 of November 19, 2015;
- Objects and purposes of using civil code products are not detrimental to national defense and national security and social order and safety.
A dossier of application for a permit for export or import of civil code products includes:
- An application for a permit for export or import of civil code products;
- A copy of the civil code product and service business license;
- Copy of Certificate of Conformity for imported civil code products.
Within 10 working days from the date of receipt of complete dossiers, the Government Essentials Board shall appraise and grant permits for export and import of civil code products to enterprises; In case of refusal, it must notify in writing and clearly state the reason.
Above are all steps to be able to export and import civil code products in general and phone sims in particular.
For advice on import and export, customs procedures, licensing procedures, please contact The One Logistics via hotline: 0903288872 (Mr Thang) for instructions. We are always enthusiastic and accurate advice on policies to help customers export and import goods smoothly.