IMPORT PROCEDURES FOR LIGHT BULBS
The One Logistics - Simple quick import procedure to save your costs as well as time.
1. Legal basis for importing light bulbs
- Decision No. 51/2011 / QD-TTg dated 12 September 2011 of the Prime Minister and Decision No. 03/2013 / QD-TTg dated 14/01/2013 of the Prime Minister amending and supplementing some Article of Decision No. 51 / QD-TTg
- Circular No. 07/2012 / TT-BCT dated 04/4/2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade regulates the labeling of energy for equipment and devices using energy.
- Circular No. 128/2013 / TT-BTC dated 10 September 2013 of the Ministry of Finance providing for customs inspection and supervision; Export tax, import tax and tax administration for imports and exports.
- Circular No. 196/2012 / TT-BTC dated 15/11/2012 of the Ministry of Finance stipulating e-customs procedures for commercial import and export goods
- Circular No. 156/2011 / TT-BTC dated 14/11/2011 of the Ministry of Finance
- Circular No. 156/2011 / TT-BTC dated November 14, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance promulgating the List of Vietnamese Exports and Imports
- Circular No. 162/2011 / TT-BTC dated 17/11/2011 of the Minister of Finance.
2. Conditions of import procedures for light bulbs
- From January 1, 2015, no household appliances are allowed to import and manufacture energy efficiency products below the minimum energy efficiency
- When importing light bulbs, the light bulbs should be labeled with energy as prescribed
3. Procedures for importing light bulbs:
3.1 Labeling of energy
- Registration form for certification of energy label
- Business registration certificate (copy);
- Import goods declarations;
- Certificate of Trademark Registration;
- Declaration of product and goods quality standards, brief descriptions of basic parameters of means and equipment;
- Test results shall be issued by the testing organization for a definite period of not more than 6 months from the date of issue;
- The dossiers, documents and quality management processes of the enterprise;
- Relevant quality management dossiers and certificates.
3.2 Application for import permit
- Apply for a license
- A copy of the commercial contract signed between the parties involved.
- Copies of enterprise registration certificates or business registration certificates (for cases of registration) or investment certificates (for foreign-invested enterprises); Identity card or passport for individuals (only submitted at the first export).
3.3 The dossier of import procedures for light bulbs
- Declaration of imported goods
- A commercial invoice in case the buyer pays the seller
- Customs declarants are not required to file commercial invoices in certain cases.
- Bill of lading or other transport documents
- Import permit
- Proof of origin of goods (only in certain cases).
Please contact us when you want to import light bulb or customs clearance to import any goods to get the most consulted hotline: 090.328.8872 (Mr Thang)