PROCEDURES FOR EXPORTING TEXTILES, CLOTHES, LEATHER SHOES
Export of textiles, clothing, leather goods has long been our key export industry from trading to outsourcing and outsourcing production for export. The main export markets are the US, EU, Japan, Korea and export turnover reached 29.81 billion USD.
There is nothing special or difficult about export procedures for textiles, clothing, and leather shoes. Textiles and garments are not on the list of prohibited exports and not on the list of conditional exports, so customs procedures for exporting textiles, clothing, and footwear are carried out as normal goods.
Customs procedures for exporting textiles, clothing and leather shoes include:
- Commercial Invoice.
- Customs declaration.
- Booking confirmation.
Export process of textiles, clothing, leather shoes:
- Prepare goods, prepare export documents.
- Get train schedules, confirm reservations on planes and ships.
- Load the goods onto the truck and deliver the goods to the port.
- Open customs declaration for export of textiles
- Unload at the port, bring the goods to the customs supervision area, enter the ship book...
Issuance of certificates of origin for textiles, clothing and leather shoes:
Making C/O certifying origin for garments to help importers reduce import tax is also one of the important export procedures to do.
When making C/O for garments, we need to provide the following documents:
- Application for declaration of certificate of origin for issuance of C/O.
- Manufacturing process for clothing and apparel.
- Raw materials for each product.
- Invoice of purchase or declaration of import of input materials.
- Commercial invoice.
- The export customs declaration has been cleared.
- Air way bill, sea waybill.
Items in the textile and garment sector that Vietnam often exports include:
- Export of textiles.
- Export of fiber and textile yarns
- Export of textile raw materials.
- Export of flake fabric, technical fabric.
- Export of clothes, finished leather shoes.
HS code and export tax for textiles, clothing and leather shoes exports:
For each specific product, there will be a separate HS code and apply to that product. You can look up the HS code for the product you want to export by looking at the tariff code or you can google it with the key "hs code of the product". There are many articles or websites that have been looked up and advised for you, so you can refer there.
For the export tax rate of textiles and garments and related goods such as raw materials and auxiliary materials, the tax rate is zero, which means that the exporter does not have to pay tax when exporting these goods.
Are you looking for a reputable Logistics company, providing export services of textiles and garments, exporting clothes, leather shoes, raw materials for the garment industry? We - The One Logistics are always ready to serve you with the following advantages:
- Can provide a full package of textile and garment export services from all over the country and to all countries in the world.
- Domestic and international freight rates are always the most competitive in the market.
- Long-term experience in the field of exporting goods, especially with the export of garments.
- Experienced in loading and unloading, loading, counting, baling, palletizing to serve a variety of needs.
- Having its own warehouse to gather goods before exporting, repacking goods if problems arise.
- Export procedures include customs procedures, procedures for applying for a professional and reputable C/O certificate of origin.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic staff, customer support 24/24
- The working process is clear, consistent and close to each customer's shipment.
For more detailed information and need a quote for your order, please contact hotline 0903.288.872 (Mr Thang) with more than 10 years of experience in the field of import and export of goods.
- Import and export customs clearance service
- Customs clearance service at Noi Bai airport
- Please issue a certificate of origin
- International freight by sea
- International freight by air
Tags: export procedures, export leather shoes, export garments, export textiles, international shipping, freight, transport garments, export procedures for garments, apply for C/O, issue C/O of garments, issue of C/O of textiles