Legal grounds for import procedures
- + Pursuant to Clause 2, Article 15 of the Finance Ministry's Circular No. 38/2015 / TT-BTC of March 25, 2015 on the regulations on customs procedures, customs inspection and supervision; export tax and administration of taxes on imports and exports.
- + Food Safety Regulation; Law on Standards and Technical Regulations; Product quality law.
- + According to Decree No. 15/2018 / ND-CP dated February 2, 2018 DETAILING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE LAW ON FOOD SAFETY
- + Pursuant to Official Letter 2129 / BCT-KHCN 2018 providing guidance on food safety assurance under the state management responsibility of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
Customs procedures for importing beer
1. Preparation of customs dossiers
Under Clause 2, Article 16 of Circular No. 38/2015 / TT-BTC, customs dossiers of ordinary import of beer include:
- + Declaration of imported goods.
- + Commercial invoice
- + Bill of lading or other transport documents of equivalent value in the case of goods transported by sea, air, rail and multimodal transport according to the provisions of law.
- + Certificate of origin
2. SCT declaration forms include:
+ SCT declaration;
+ List of invoices;
+ A list of deductible SCT amounts (if any);
3. Carry out the procedures for registration of food safety inspection
According to the Government's Decree No. 38/2012 / ND-CP dated April 25, 2012 detailing the implementation of some articles of the Law on Food Safety, you must register for food safety inspection with the Ministry of Industry and Trade .
4. In addition, Enterprises need to declare themselves
Beer products are products that must be declared by themselves when carrying out import procedures and being marketed under Decree No. 15/2018 / ND-CP of February 2, 2018
HS code of beerUnder the Tariff Schedule 2017, black or brown beer has group of HS Code 2203
Excise tax on beer
Beer is one of many highly taxed items. According to the excise tax schedule of 2019, it is stipulated that:
From January 1, 2018, the excise tax rate is 65%.
Please contact us to enjoy the service of beer publication, customs procedures to import beer to Vietnam via hotline: 090.328.8872 (Mr Thang)