PROCEDURES FOR IMPORTING SURGICAL MASK
Importing medical masks to Vietnam is an urgent need to combat Covid-19. Medical masks are the most sought after and popular products because they can prevent viruses, bacteria, smoke, especially imported medical masks.
This article, The One Logistics will not introduce or help you identify the types of 3-layer medical masks, 4-layer medical masks, antibacterial masks or activated carbon masks that will focus on the instructions the ways and procedures necessary for importing medical masks from abroad into Vietnam.
How to import medical masks?
To import masks, the following procedures are required:
- Classify and publicize Class A medical equipment with regard to medical masks.
- Customs clearance of import declaration of medical masks.
Legal grounds for importing medical masks:
- Decree No. 36/2016 / ND-CP dated May 15, 2016 on management of medical equipment.
- Circular 39/2016 / TT-BYT dated 28 October 2016 regulating spending on management of medical equipment.
- Circular No. 30/2015 / TT-BYT dated 12 October 2015 providing for the import of medical equipment.
Procedures for classification and announcement of Class A medical equipment (including import of medical masks):
- An application for a medical mask import permit.
- Business registration certificate or investment certificate (certified copy).
- A valid certificate of ISO 13485 or ISO 9001 international quality management standard and the valid duration of the manufacturer or manufacturer of imported medical equipment.
- A certificate of free sale for imported medical masks (CFS - Certificate of Free Sale) in the country of origin which is valid and still valid (original or certified copy or certificate of legalization the).
- A power of attorney made by the manufacturer or a legal distributor for the importer permitted to import and distribute medical equipment and products in Vietnam is valid and valid (the original or a copy). certified or consular legalization).
- Description of product (Catalog) of imported medical equipment (original or certified copy of importing unit).
- Technical documents describing imported medical equipment and products in Vietnamese according to Appendix 4 issued together with Circular 24/2011 / TT-BYT.
Customs procedures for importing medical masks:
- Import declaration.
- Invoice for sale and purchase (Invoice).
- Classification and publication of A grade masks.
- Bill of lading.
- Business registration certificate.
- catalogs, product images (if any).
- Certificate of origin (if any).
Import tax rate of medical masks:
Currently, due to the prevention of the harmful effects of the Covid-19 epidemic, the masks are exempt from import tax under Decision No. 155 / QD-BTC of February 7, 2020, so businesses can safely import them. medical masks for business and help our people fight disease.
The Government is encouraging import of medical masks to Vietnam and The One Logistics will also commit to consult, provide classification services, publish import masks, customs clearance procedures as quickly as possible to "anti-epidemic as anti-enemy". Counseling through the hotline: 0903288872 (Mr Thang)
Tags: import of masks, procedures for importing masks, procedures for importing medical masks, procedures for importing medical equipment, procedures for importing masks, procedures for importing medical equipment, medical masks 3 layers, 4 layer medical masks, antibacterial masks