TRANSPORTATION OF GOODS FROM THAILAND TO VIETNAM
The One Logistics specializes in transporting goods from Thailand to Vietnam via sea, air and road with the best service quality, competitive service prices.
The One Logistics cooperates with many airlines and shipping lines to provide customers with the most dense schedules, the shortest shipping time and the cheapest cost. Transporting goods from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi, Laem Chabang, Laem Ngop, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Pattani, Sattahip, Ranong of Thailand to Noi Bai, Hai Phong, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang ...
1. Services of transporting goods from Thailand to Vietnam by air
With extensive cooperation with airline agents and airlines in Vietnam such as Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Asiana Airlines, Emirates, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines , Malaysia Airlines, Jetstar Pacific Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Eva Air ... we have routes around the world in general and can transport very well goods from Thailand to Vietnam in particular.
Flights from Thailand via major airports such as Don Mueang International Airport, Suvarnabhumi, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Hat Yai, Phuket, Surat Thani, Udon Thani can reach Noi Bai or Ho Chi Minh within just a few hours clock. It's convenient and easier than ever!
The One Logisitics can transport and repackage IATA DG dangerous goods like batteries, batteries, chemicals, etc.
The One Loigstics can also transport perishable, refrigerated goods such as vegetables, animals, meat, fish ...
The One Logistics specializes in transporting goods such as garments, electronic components, accessories and machinery ...
The One Logistics can also book freight for oversized or overloaded goods to cater to special customers.
2. Service of transporting goods from Thailand to Vietnam by sea
We regularly book container and bulk cargoes for containers from Thailand to Vietnam via shipping lines such as EVERGREEN, MAERSK, YANG MING, HEUNG A, WANHAI LINES, NYK LINE, HANJIN SHIPPING , COSCO, OOCL, KMTC ...
The main seaports in Thailand such as Bangkok, Phuket, Pattani, Laem Ngop, Laem Chabang ... can reach Hai Phong or Cat Lai in about 7 short days.
We can help customers to import via EXW, FOB, FCA.
Professional retailing and container shipping quickly help customers save time and costs.
Types of goods usually transported from Thailand to Vietnam by sea such as food, household appliances, raw materials and components for industry ...
3. Process of sending goods from Thailand to Vietnam
- Step 1: Customers contact for quotation request including: sender, receiver, departure port, destination port, Incoterm condition, expected delivery date, goods name, weight, quantity.
- Step 2: The One Logistics sends quotes, shipping schedules and related conditions such as customs procedures, commodity policies, tax policies if necessary.
- Step 3: Confirm shipping between the parties and start carrying out the shipment, notify customers when the goods arrive in Vietnam.
- Step 4: Provide customers with necessary information and documents to complete customs procedures or replace customers to complete procedures and transport goods to customers' required locations.
4. Why customers can trust and use the services of The One Logisitics
- We are a fast-moving cargo carrier from Thailand to Vietnam, competitive prices and the most prestigious service in the market.
- We have agents in Thailand that can handle and transport goods from Thailand to Vietnam both by air and sea.
- Experienced staff, able to handle the arising situations flexibly for each customer needs.
- For retail or EXW cargo we can collect and transplant goods onto containers to save shipping costs for customers.
- We have a team and associate with the team is specialized in the related fields such as customs procedures, import and export licenses, commodity policies, tax policies ...
- Our shipping process is a closed process, specialized in each stage, meticulously monitored in each stage so the level of safety of goods when transporting is the highest.
Please contact The One Logistics via email or hotline 090.328.8872 (Mr Thang) to get the best advice and quotation. We always update the shipping schedule weekly so that customers can choose according to our plan.
Tags: freight transfer thai lan to vietnam, transport of goods from Thailand to Vietnam, Thailand transport Vietnam, Thailand transport, Thailand shipping cheap goods, freight services, Thai goods delivery, freight forwarding thai, cargo by containers, cargo by plane, Thailand